||Raffles Hospital, Level 1
||Tel: (65) 6311 1140
Fax: (65) 6311 1164
|Monday - Friday:
|| 8.30 am - 6.00 pm
|| 8.30 am - 1.00 pm
Our Raffles Surgery Centre offers a wide range of surgical specialties and sub-specialties, providing our patients various modalities for diagnosis, treatment and surgery.
- Abdominal Hernia Surgery
- Breast Diseases and Tumors
- Excision of Skin & Subcutaneous Lumps and Cysts
- Sigmoidoscopy & Colonoscopy with and without biopsy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive or 'Keyhole' Surgeries
- Management of Thyroid and Parathyroid Diseases (with Endocrinologist)
- Haemorrhoids and Colorectal Disorders/Cancer
- Reflux Esophagitis and Hiatus Hernia Surgery
- Surgical Management of Hepatobiliary, Pancreatic and Adrenal Gland Disease
- Therapeutic Endoscopic Surgery for Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Tumor and Cancer Surgery for Head, Neck, Breast and Abdominal Organs
Our multidisciplinary Breast Clinic offers complete evaluation and surgical treatment of benign and malignant breast diseases.
The full range of biopsy techniques including: fine needle aspiration cytology, trucut core biopsy, and ultrasound guided mammotome biopsy is immediately available to arrive at the diagnosis quickly and with minimal discomfort.
Breast reconstruction services are also available to complement breast cancer surgery.
Breast Care Nurse Hotline: 9782 7611
Our bariatric surgeons have the expertise to manage all types of weight related medical conditions.
We provide the following treatments for severe obesity:
- Intragastric Ballon System (non surgical treatment)
- Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Band (surgical treatment)
Depending on your Body Mass Index and associated medical conditions, Bariatric procedure may be classified as a medical procedure and can be covered by Medisave or insurance.
These minimally invasive treatment modalities provide low morbidity, tiny operating scars and rapid recovery.
Raffles Surgery Centre has an extensive range of neurosurgery services.
Our consultant neurosurgeon is able to provide individualised treatment to patients with neurosurgical conditions.
The Centre offers a comprehensive range of neurosurgical services with the expertise in both conventional and minimally invasive techniques for all the subspecialties within neurosurgery.
Types of Services
- Benign and malignant brain tumour excision
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Surgical treatment of strokes
- Management of vascular malformations(aneurysms, cavernoma, AVM)
- Cerebral vascular augmentation and revascularization
Skull base surgery
- Excision of skull base tumours and sellar tumours (pituitary adenoma)
- Cranial facial procedures
- Microvascular decompression
- Needloscopic sympathectomy (sweaty palms)
- Nerve release/decompression procedure (Carpal tunnel release)
- Paediatric brain tumours
- CSF diversion procedures – shunts, endoscopic third ventriculostomy (ETV)
Head Trauma Neurosurgery:
- Management of traumatic brain injury
Spine Surgery (Conventional and Minimally Invasive Spine Techniques)
- Degenerative pathologies – prolapsed disc, spinal canal stenosis
- Spine tumours
- Developmental pathologies
- Spinal trauma – minimally invasive and open fixation technique