|Location||Raffles Diagnostica - Clinical Laboratory|
|Contact||Tel: (65) 6311 1760
Fax: (65) 6311 1194
|Mon - Friday:||8.30am - 5.30pm|
|Saturday:||8.00am - 1.00pm|
|STAT Services: 24 hours, Mon- Saturday|
Raffles Hospital’s Clinical Laboratory offers quality services in Biochemistry, Haematology, Immunology, Serology, Microbiology, Histopathology and Cytology.
The Clinical Laboratory is open to all medical practitioners, clinics and hospitals. Our Client Services officers will help to arrange for the collection and transportation of specimens as well as ensure the prompt delivery of results.
Patients may walk in for laboratory tests at the Raffles Medical@Raffles Hospital clinic, located at Level 1 of Raffles Hospital.
Patients may walk in for laboratory tests at our Raffles Medical at Raffles Hospital clinic. Located on Level 1 of Raffles Hospital.
- Biochemistry tests
- Drug Monitoring
- Study of Blood, Forming Organs and Blood Diseases
- Surgical Biopsis
- Frozen Sections
Immunology and Serology
- Study of the Immune System
- Diagnostic of Antibodies in the Serum
- Detection and Isolation of Bacteria and Parasites
- Chemistry Tests including Electrolytes, Urea, Glucose, CKMB, CK, Troponin T, LDH, Amylase, Liver Function test
- Blood Gases
- Salicyate, Acetaminophen, Digoxin
- Full Blood Count, Blood Film for Malaria Parasite
- Coagulation Studies –PT, APTT
- CSF FEME
- Dengue Screen
- Blood Transfusion
Note to Doctors
- For pick up of specimens, please contact our Client Services at Tel: 6311 1760
- Patients may also be advised to go directly to Raffles Medical@Raffles Hospital, Level 1, Raffles Hospital, with written instructions on a memo or Request Form.
- Please inform us if you wish to stock up our Laboratory Request Forms in your clinic.