In Raffles Hospital, we are dedicated in giving our patients our best.
You may expect to:
- Be treated with dignity and respect
- Be accorded privacy and confidentiality
- Receive care in a safe and secure environment
- Know the names of the people caring for you
- Be given information on your care and treatment
- Participate in decisions about your care
- Understand your hospital bills
- Have a channel for feedback on your care and services
You will be required to:
- Provide information necessary for your care
- Follow the doctor's recommended treatment plan
- Show respect and consideration for others
- Settle your financial obligations
We are here to assist you make your visit or stay with us a pleasant experience.
Please approach our staff if you need assistance or contact our Patients Relations at 6311 1666.