The Clinical Trials Unit (CTU) is set up to promote and co-ordinate the conduct of clinical trials within Raffles Hospital.
The CTU serves as a one-stop resource centre to match potential sponsors with clinician researchers, and to provide support to clinicians to conduct high quality clinical trials.
Clinical trials constitute a critical basis for innovation in disease treatment. They will benefit our patients as they offer access to novel agents and/or up-to-date treatment options that are otherwise generally not available.
The Raffles Hospital CTU provides the following services:
- Engage potential sponsors and matching them with clinician-researchers
- Serve as resource centre for clinicians undertaking trials
- Co-ordinate Institutional Review Board and regulatory submissions
- Co-ordinate protocol procedures
- Facilitate monitoring visits
- Safety reporting of trials
For more information on our list of Clinical Trials click here.
For more details about conducting clinical trials in Raffles Hospital, please contact us at:
Clinical Trials Unit
585 North Bridge Road